March Break Camp 2020
SCRATCH & ROBOTICS
Age: 6 to 13 (Grade 1 to 7)
Timings: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Date: 16th to 20th March, 2020
Brampton East: 9990 The Gore Rd, Unit #202, Brampton ON – L6Z0H7
Scarborough: 316 Painted Post Drive, Scarborough, ON M1G 2M5
Price: $300+ HST / Week
Sibling Price: $250+ HST / Week
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ($50+HST / Week)
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM ($50+HST / Week)
Scratch is a programming language and an online community where children can program and share interactive media such as stories, games, and animation with people from all over the world. As children create with Scratch, they learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically. Scratch is designed and maintained by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab.
Take on coding challenges and make your own programs for Dash & Dot using Blockly. Transform Dot into an alarm, play tag with Dash, or use Dot to control Dash. Programming lets you turn your silliest or most ambitious ideas into reality
- 6:1 Student to Teacher Ratio: Our computer camps have a maximum of 6 students per instructor. We offer personalized care and instruction that is second to none.
- Personal Devices: We provide personal devices like laptops, ipads and robots to every student so they can have a great learning experience.
- Certificate of Completion: We give the certificate to every student that enrolls in our Summer camps.
- Small Classrooms: We’re Ultimate Coders, where kids learn computer programming in small classes from the industries leading instructors.
What are computer and technology camps and programs?
Computer camps can help your child build technology skills over the Summer break, keeping his or her mind sharp. Computer camps include technology programs in diverse subject areas including computer programming, robotics, video game design and much more.
Why consider computer camps?
A technology program is ideal for children and teenagers interested in video games, computers, design, robotics and technology. These camps allow your child the opportunity to meet and interact with like-minded peers from across the city, offering all children the opportunity to develop their interest in and appreciation for computers and related technologies.
The benefits of attending a computer-related camp or program are plentiful, including:
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Improved math and keyboarding skills
- Development of computer programming skills
- Development of robotics skills
- Development of design skills
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Improved social skills and relationships
- An opportunity to explore a potential career path