- 4 (Registered)
Python is the perfect first programming language, similar to writing in English, and widely used and valued. Campers will use Python to create games and art. Engaging projects teach the most important constructs of Python® – variables, functions, conditional statements, loops, and lists. Finish the week by making your own arcade-style games, entirely with Python code.
- 6:1 Student to Teacher Ratio: Our computer camps have a maximum of 6 students per instructor. We offer personalized care and instruction that is second to none.
- Personal Devices: We provide personal devices like laptops, ipads and robots to every student so they can have a great learning experience.
- Certificate of Completion: We give the certificate to every student that enrolls in our Summer camps.
- Small Classrooms: We’re Ultimate Coders, where kids learn computer programming in small classes from the industries leading instructors.
What are computer and technology camps and programs?
Computer camps can help your child build technology skills over the Summer break, keeping his or her mind sharp. Computer camps include technology programs in diverse subject areas including computer programming, robotics, video game design and much more.
Why consider computer camps?
A technology program is ideal for children and teenagers interested in video games, computers, design, robotics and technology. These camps allow your child the opportunity to meet and interact with like-minded peers from across the city, offering all children the opportunity to develop their interest in and appreciation for computers and related technologies.
The benefits of attending a computer-related camp or program are plentiful, including:
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Improved math and keyboarding skills
- Development of computer programming skills
- Development of robotics skills
- Development of design skills
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Improved social skills and relationships
- An opportunity to explore a potential career path
Curriculum is empty
Age: 11 to 16 (Grade 5 to 10) (Intermediate Level)
Timings: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: 9990 The Gore Rd, Unit 202, Brampton ON L6P 0A7
Discounted Price: $275+ HST / Week
Sibling Price: $225+ HST / Week
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ($50+HST / Week)
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM ($50+HST / Week)